Microsoft IT has deployed team collaboration tools to suit the varied needs of employees, while enabling us to manage data, enforce business policies, and manage document lifecycle. We challenge employees to change old habits and try to help them understand the cloud solutions available to them, including Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint Online for saving and sharing files, and Outlook 2016 and Yammer for communicating. Our goal is to help people choose the best tool for their collaboration needs.
Search on this site
- Weekly digest: Office 365 changes – From 9 to 13 October 16/10/2017
- Weekly digest: Office 365 changes – From 3 to 6 October 10/10/2017
- Weekly digest: Office 365 changes – From 25 to 27 September 09/10/2017
- Weekly digest: Office 365 changes – From 18 to 22 September 02/10/2017
- #Office365 Essentials Book 24/09/2017
Follow me on Twitter
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Some texts that I publish in this blog are not exclusives and are a research, translation or not and personal analysis about technologies.
In case any text might be protected by copyright and you don't want to see it in this blog, send an email to email@example.com than it will be deleted from this blog, however if you want to send-me some text I will be available to post it.
All Posts from other are identified and have the source at the article and do not have Article Category.
All my original posts have the Category Article.