The objective of the DirSync Toolbox is to provide you with status information about your current DirSync implementation.
- The number of managed objects
- The last DC used by your Active Directory connector to exchange identity data
- Windows Azure Active Directory connector and Active Directory connector statistics
- The active metaverse schema configuration (objects that have at least one import flow configured)
- A complete overview of your attribute flow configuration (inbound and outbound) for all object types
Use this link to install a ClickOnce version of the DirSync toolbox on your computer.
|You must install the DirSync Toolbox on your DirSync server.|