Office 365 in 2017 was a busy year in terms of news, features and new ways to work. In 2017, about 100 new features were released during the year and organizations face a challenge with those changes, as each company can be more productive with cloud products but must understand the new features to implement them and take advantage of the benefits. Continue reading the full article here – https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Thought-Leadership/Office-365-2017-Year-Review-amp-Predictions-for-2018/m-p/148230#M264Read More
Search on this site
Office 365 Essentials Book
- How I Got Started Building a Network & Community (You Can, Too!) 23/02/2018 Nuno Árias Silva
- Weekly digest: Office 365 changes – 12 to 16 February 21/02/2018 Nuno Árias Silva
- Weekly digest: Office 365 changes – 5 to 10 February 12/02/2018 Nuno Árias Silva
- Weekly digest: Office 365 changes – 29 to 31 January 05/02/2018 Nuno Árias Silva
- Weekly digest: Office 365 changes – 22 to 27 January 29/01/2018 Nuno Árias Silva
Follow me on Twitter
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Some texts that I publish in this blog are not exclusives and are a research, translation or not and personal analysis about technologies.
In case any text might be protected by copyright and you don't want to see it in this blog, send an email to email@example.com than it will be deleted from this blog, however if you want to send-me some text I will be available to post it.
All Posts from other are identified and have the source at the article and do not have Article Category.
All my original posts have the Category Article.