The most important 180 days of your career.
Between February and July of 2014, we’re providing access to all the tools you need to quickly ramp up and earn your Microsoft Certification. That includes exam prep videos, study guides, expert guidance, and even a checklist to help you stay on track.
The challenge is simple: earn your certification in 180 days or less, and we’ll profile you on the Microsoft website. With free resources, exam discounts, and the opportunity for a worldwide, professional debut on our site, now is the time to get certified. Join the challenge today.
Create your profile
Take the first step to say “I’m in!” Set up or update your profile on Born to Learn, the online hub for your Microsoft certification and training community.
- If you are already a Microsoft Certified Professional, you can use the same Microsoft account associated with your MCP ID.
- If you are not yet certified but have a profile on Microsoft Virtual Academy, you can use the same Microsoft account associated with your MVA profile.
New to Born to Learn?
Already a member of Born to Learn?
Find your path
Start your certification journey off right with a path that suits your career needs. We have downloadable and interactive information making those choices easy. Want to see if a technology is right for you? Start with fundamentals and download the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) study materials.
Visit the Tools You Can Use page
Get your certification checklist
Whether you’re a seasoned techie and are lining up your next exam, or you’re brand new to certification and need more time to study and prepare, we have a checklist designed help you get started.
Grab a checklist now: 60-day | 90-day | 180-day
Access study materials
There are many ways to prepare for exams, and a large variety of study materials to suit your learning style. Find out what your fellow challenge participants are using and sharing. Get to the prep resources wiki and discussion forums organized by exams.
Find your study group now
Get advice and support
Experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers and Professionals are here to share their advice and secrets of success. You’ll also gain insights from Microsoft employees on making the most of what Microsoft has to offer.
Read the challenge blog now
Schedule an exam at Prometric
You’ve studied hard, now it’s time to put it to the test, literally. Access a complete listing of all Microsoft exams online, and register for your exam today. Even if you plan to take your exam 180 days from now, it’s good to get it on your calendar and commit to it now.
Schedule your exam now
Got your discount voucher?
Exams don’t have to break the bank, there are plenty of discounts available, no matter what certification path you choose. The best part? All of these discounts currently come with Second Shot – your built-in back-up plan.
for passing your exam:
- Get a good night’s rest – you want to be fresh and aware of your surroundings.
- Eat something sensible – don’t go in there hungry!
- Ensure you know how to get to the testing center – that should alleviate your anxiety if you know where you’re going.
- Take care of your business before entering the testing room – you’ll have enough to think about during the test.
- Read the directions for each test item thoroughly – nothing like getting an answer incorrect due to your own human error.
- Pace yourself during the exam – don’t spend too much time on any one question.
- If you don’t know the answer to a question, skip it and go back – but ensure you budget your time appropriately so this is possible.
- Answer every question – better to try than to leave it blank.
Microsoft Certification and Training
Meet the challenge, and we’ll help you get the word out.
When you achieve your Microsoft certification goal, we’ll celebrate your success by featuring you on our website. Share your story. Inspire future MCPs.
Make the most of your certification challenge.
Published: 2/20/2014 16:27