You may have seen this exciting announcement from Yammer, on the 6 Nov announcement in the Office Blog – Getting it done with social: Yammer introduces new features, expands to all Office 365 enterprise customers
“Today, I’m excited to announce that we’ve expanded that program and now include Yammer Enterprise with all Office 365 Enterprise plans. As part of this update, all existing Office 365 Enterprise plan customers will receive licenses for Yammer Enterprise (see Yammer Plans & Pricing for additional information).” – Jared Spataro
The Yammer team have clarified that Yammer Enterprise licenses will be made available to existing Office 365 Enterprise plan customers over the next month.
How to Upgrade
More information regarding:
- How to upgrade
- Guidance on forming an upgrade strategy to Yammer Enterprise
- Upgrade an existing network or create a new one
- Upgrade multiple networks
- Upgrade a network and merge with other existing networks
- Preparing you’re users
- Customers with Office 365 E plans, SharePoint Online + Yammer, or existing Enterprise Agreements and qualifying license purchases are eligible to activate Yammer Enterprise via their Office 365 Administrators portal.
- To see if Yammer Enterprise is available for your account, check the Included Services link in your Office 365 Administration portal.
This is a rolling release starting November 1st, and all eligible customers should see this link by end of November 2013.
- For Enterprise Agreement customers who would like to start the activation process now, fill out the form and a Yammer Sales Representative will contact you.