Today Microsoft has announced on the Admin Portal that the release of the New Office 365 Admin Center is now on Global Availability completely and on 31 of January 2017 will retire the Old Admin Portal (Classic)!!
Below is the communication on the Admin Portal.
Published On : January 5, 2017
Expires On : February 28, 2017
One year ago, we started building a new modern Office 365 Admin Center that provides admins with an improved management experience that makes it easier and faster for them to manage Office 365 while providing new capabilities and insights. In March 2016, we made significant advances in the portal experience, and started to roll out the Admin Center Preview to all customers as the default experience. We also gave admins the ability to switch back to the classic experience. In September, we completed our work to bring parity and improvements from the classic Admin Center to the new Admin Center. As such, the new Office 365 admin center reached general availability. On January 31, we will retire the classic Admin Center experience.
How does this affect me?
We have modernized the Office 365 admin experience by simplifying the experience and providing more functionality and insights, making it easier to access the tools and complete common tasks. This new experience will be the only admin center experience, beginning January 31.
What do I need to do to prepare for this change?
Familiarize yourself with the new Office 365 Admin Center today. Click “Take a tour” from the new Admin Center home page. Please click Additional Information to learn more.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)